Friday, January 18, 2013

Wow....So today I am going to a job interview to work as a resource room para. I am especially excited about this. I have always wanted to work with children that are seemingly struggling. It is a goal of mine to graduate with a masters in Anthropology focused on the evolution of children. There is an amazing woman +Dr. Meg Blackburn Lousy. She has written many books about children of this new world. http://www.spiritlite.com/

I would like to focus my schooling on a similar path. To be able to go into a public school or a Waldorf School http://www.waldorfanswers.org/ and help them better be able to take care of children that have various labels (ADD, ADHD, Autism, Sensor Disorders,  OCD, etc..) and see them as a child with different needs rather than a handicap. There are subtle changes that can be made in a child's environment or way of learning that could be tweaked... I want to be that liaison. A person that can see outside of the box and translate it back in.

So...tiny steps, I am about an hour away to be interviewed as a para. if the Universe has other plans for me so be it. I am going with the flow.

Tonight...some yoga swing action, maybe going to take littles to Laugh Out Loud! (Man we love this place!) http://www.lolfamilyzone.com/  Maybe some pictures of both! Golly I don't have any pictures on here!

Tiny Meditation and Affirmation:
Inhale
allowing love to fill my body head to toe...hold your breathe count of 4
exhale 
releasing anything stuck or thoughts that hinder
hold exhale count of 4
Inhale filling with the thought forms of
I am walking that path of my higher good
Exhale
Allow all thoughts contrary to release
Inhale
If it is meant to be it will be
Exhale
And so it is.




No comments:

Post a Comment